A dissertation on the inutility of the amputation of limbs. [electronic resource] : Written in Latin, by M. Bilguer, Surgeon General to the Armies of the King of Prussia. Augmented with the notes of Mr. Tissot , Physician at Lusanne. Now first translated into English, by a surgeon.
- Standardized Title:
- Dissertatio inauguralis medico-chirurgica de memdrorum amputatione. English
- London : printed for R. Baldwin, at the Rose, in Pater-Noster-Row, and T. Becket and P. A. De Hondt, in the Strand, MDCCLXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,100p. ; 8⁰.
- Amputation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144060.
- Tissot, S. A. D. (Samuel Auguste David), 1728-1797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|