The english empire in America [electronic resource] : or, a view of the dominions of the crown of England in the West-Indies. Namely. Newfoundland, New-England, New-York, Pensilvania, New-Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Carolina, Bermudas, Berbuda, Anguilla, Monserrat, Dominica, St. Vincent, Antego, Mevis or Nevis, St. Christophers, Barbadoes, Jamaica. With an account of the discovery, situation, Product, and other Excellencies and Rarities of these Countries. To which is prefixed, a relation of the first discovery of the new world called America by the Spaniards. And of the remarkable Voyages of several English-Men to divers Places therein. Illustrated with Maps and Pictures. By Robert Burton.
- The sixth edition.
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth at the Red-Lyon, and J. Batley at the Dove, in Pater-Noster-Row, 1728.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
192p. : ill.,maps ; 12⁰.
- America -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
North America -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
West Indies, British -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Robert Burton = Nathaniel Crouch.
With a half-title.
First published in 1685.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144259.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|