The death of Captain Cook [electronic resource] : a grand serious-pantomimic-ballet, in three parts. As now exhibiting in Paris with uncommon applause with the original French music, new scenery, Machinery, and other Decorations. As performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden.
- London : printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand, M,DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
19,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cook, James, 1728-1779 -- Pantomimes.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144427.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|