Ogilby's and Morgan's pocket-book of the roads, [electronic resource] : with their computed and measured distances, and the distinction of market and post-towns. To which are added, several roads, and above five hundred market-towns: A Table for the ready finding any Road, City, or Market-Town, and their Distance from London: A Sheet-Map of England, fitted to bind with the Book: And an Exact Account of all the Fairs, both fix'd and moveable, in Alphabetical Order, shewing the Days on which they are held. By William Morgan, Cosmographer to their late Majesties.
- The seventh edition.
- London : printed for J. Brotherton, J. Hazard, W. Meadows, T. Cox, W. Hinchliffe, W. Bickerton, T. Astley, S. Austen, L. Gilliver, and R. Willock, 1732.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,1,2-43,2-43,44-94p. ; 16⁰.
- Roads -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The tables are paginated in parallel; the list of fix'd fairs is paginated in a single sequence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144437.
- Ogilby, John, 1600-1676 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|