A true relation of one Mrs Jane Farrer's of Stebbin in Essex, being possess'd with the devil [electronic resource] : With the manner of her being dispossess'd, and of the Devil's carrying away the Roof of the Meeting-House in a High Wind, where they were praying with her. Written by Mr. William Clark, Shadwel, one of the Ministers of the Gospel who was then praying with her.
- [London?] : Printed by J. Smith in Bishopsgate-Street, [1705?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Christian fiction, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144469.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|