A demonstration of some of the principal sections of Sir Isaac Newton's principles of natural philosophy. [electronic resource] : In which His peculiar Method of treating that useful Subject, is explained, and applied to some of the chief Phaenomena of the System of the World. By John Clarke, D. D. Dean of Sarum.
- London : printed for James and John Knapton, at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvj,313,p.,XVII plates ; 8⁰.
- Newton, Isaac, Sir, 1642-1727. Principia.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144750.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|