Discourses on a sober and temperate life. [electronic resource] : By Lewis Cornaro, a noble Venetian. Wherein is demonstrated, by his own example, the method of preserving health to extreme old age. Translated from the Italian original. A new edition corrected; To which is added, Physic of the golden age, a fragment.
- Standardized Title:
- Discorsi della vita sobria. English
- London : printed for Cadell and Davies, J. Scatchard, and Vernon and Hood, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,166,p. ; 12⁰.
- Cornaro, Luigi, 1475-1566.
Health -- Early works to 1800.
Longevity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144757.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|