Oxoniensis academia: or, the antiquities and curiosities of the University of Oxford. [electronic resource] : Giving an account of all the public edifices, both ancient and modern, particularly the Colleges and Halls, with their Chapels and Libraries; their most remarkable Curiosities and antique Customs; Parish Churches, Public Schools, Theatre, Musaeums, and Printing-House. Also the College Gardens, and Physic Garden, and other Places in the University. Together with lists of the founders, public benefactors, governors, and Visitors of the several Colleges and Halls; also Portraitures of famous Scholars and Statesmen; whose Pictures are plac'd in the Long-Gallery, with their Titles and Characters. Also Lists of the Chancellors, High-Stewards, Burgesses, Vice-Chancellors, Proctors, Professors, Lecturers, Public Orators, Keepers of the Archives and Musaeums, Public Registers and Public Librarians of this University. By John Pointer, M. A. Rector of Slapton in the County of Northampton, and Diocese of Peterborough.
- London : printed for S. Birt, in Ave-Maria Lane; and J. Ward, in Little Britain. Sold also by J. Fletcher, and J. Barrett, at Oxford; and T. Merrill, at Cambridge, 1749.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,254,p. ; 12⁰.
- University of Oxford -- History -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144896.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|