Poems by the most eminent ladies of Great-Britain and Ireland [electronic resource] : Particularly, Mrs. Barber, Mrs. Behn, Miss Carter, Lady Chudleigh, Mrs. Cockburn, Mrs. Grierson, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Killigrew, Mrs. Leapor, Mrs. Madan, Mrs. Masters, Lady M. W. Montague, Mrs. Monk, Dutchess of Newcastle, Mrs. K. Philips, Mrs. Pilkington, Mrs. Rowe, Lady Winchelsea. Selected, with an account of the writers, by G. Colman and B. Thornton, Esqrs. A new edition. ... .
- Standardized Title:
- Poems by eminent ladies.
- London : printed for T. Becket and Co. and T. Evans, at No. 50, near York-Buildings, Strand, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 12⁰.
- English poetry -- Irish authors.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally published as 'Poems by eminent ladies'.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144911.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|