Poems on affairs of state, [electronic resource] : from the year 1640. to the year 1704. Written by the greatest wits of the age, Viz. The late Duke of Buckingham, Duke of Devonshire, Late E. of Rochester, Earl of Dorset, Lord Jefferys, Lord Hallifax, Andrew Marvel, Esq; Col. Mordaunt, Mr. St. John, Mr. Hamden, Sir Fleet Shepherd, Mr. Dryden, Mr. Stepney, Mr. Prior, Dr. Garth, &c. Most of which were never before publish'd. Vol. III.
- Standardized Title:
- Poems on affairs of state. Vol.3.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for Thomas Tebb and Theoph. Sanders in Little-Britain, Edw. Symon at the Black Bull in Cornhill, and Francis Clay at the Bible without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.XVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,422p. ; 8⁰.
- Political poetry, English.
English poetry -- 18th century.
Political ballads and songs -- England.
English poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Poetry.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144918.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|