Bibliotheca legum [electronic resource] : or, a catalogue of the common and statute law books of this realm, and some others relating thereto; Giving an Account of their several Editions, ancient Printers, Dates, and Prices, and wherein they differ. A new edition, corrected and improved; and interspersed with Observations on the principal Works, collected from the best Authorities: To which is added, a list of the principal Scotch law books, and of some relating to Ireland. Compiled by John Worrall.
- London : printed for Edward Brooke, (successor to J. Worrall and B. Tovey) at the Dove, in Bell-Yard, near Temple-Bar. MDCCLXXXII. Where may be had the utmost Value for any Library or Parcel of Law Books, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,204,p. ; 8⁰.
- Law -- Great Britain -- Bibliography.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial and a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T145170.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|