The conductor in spelling, reading & writing, true English [electronic resource] : ... To which are added, some examples of the English of our ancesters [sic], ... By John White. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Country-man's conductor in reading and writing true English
- The second edition.
- Exon : printed by Sam. Farley, for Philip Bishop, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,144p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- English language -- Grammar -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of 'The country-man's conductor in reading and writing true English', Exeter, 1701, with a cancel titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, IV.212
English Short Title Catalog, T145264.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|