The history of the Reformation, and other ecclesiastical transactions in, and about, the Low-Countries, [electronic resource] : from the beginning of the eighth century down to the end of the famous Synod of Dort: In which all the Revolutions that happened In church and state On Account of the divisions between the protestants and papists, the Arminians and Calvinists, Are Fairly and Fully Represented, By the learned Gerrard Brandt.
- Standardized Title:
- Historie der Reformatie. English
- London : printed by T. Wood, for Tim. Childe, at the White Hart in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xviii,,402p. ; 8⁰.
- Reformation -- Netherlands.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translated by John Chamberlayne.
The "Proposals for printing by subscription the remaining volumes" state this work will make fifteen or sixteen volumes.
No more published.
A four volume edition appeared in 1720-23.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T145520.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|