The tryal of William Whiston, clerk. [electronic resource] : For defaming and denying the Holy Trinity, before the Lord Chief Justice Reason.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
62p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Whiston, William, 1667-1752 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In fact a mock trial by Thomas Gordon.
Some copies contain XII pages between p.22 & 23 which contain evidence "omitted in Mr. W-n's trial, by the printer's boy losing part of the copy".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T145955.
- Whiston, William, 1667-1752.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|