An universal biographical and historical dictionary. [electronic resource] : Containing a faithful account of the lives, actions, and characters, of the most eminent persons of all ages and all countries; also the revolutions of states, and the successions of sovereign princes, ancient and modern. Collected from the best Authorities, By John Watkins, A.M. L.L.D.
- London : printed by T. Davison and T. Gillet, Fleet-Street, for R. Phillips, No. 71, St. Paul's Church-Yard; sold by T. Hurst and J. Wallis, Paternoster Row; Carpenter and Co. Old Bond Street; Lackington, Allen and Co. Finsbury Square; Wilson and Spence, York; J. Archer and H. Colbert, Dublin; Brash and Reid, and J. Murdoch, Glasgow; E. Balfour, J. Watson, and W. Mudie, Edinburgh, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 8⁰.
- Biography -- Dictionaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 10s. 6d. boards, or 12s. bound and lettered.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T145958.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|