Vindication of the character and conduct of Sir William Waller, [electronic resource] : knight; commander in chief of the Parliament forces in the West: explanatory of his conduct in taking up arms against King Charles the First. (written by himself.) And now First Published from the Original Manuscript. With an introduction by the editor. Embellished with Portraits of Sir William Waller, and of J. Lenthall, Esq. Speaker of Cromwell's Parliament.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,14,,126[i.e.326],p.plates : ports ; 8⁰.
- Waller, William, Sir, 1597?-1668.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Pp.321-6 misnumbered 121-6.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T145969.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|