Whitelockes notes uppon the Kings writt for choosing members of Parlement XIII Car II being disquisitions on the government of England by King Lords and Commons. Published by Charles Morton, M. D. Secretary of the Royal Society, Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, and of the imperial Leopoldine and Petersburg Academies, First Under Librarian of the British Museum, and Physician to the Foundling Hospital. ... [electronic resource].
- London : printed by W. Strahan for Andrew Millar in the Strand in the year, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index in vol.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T145987.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|