An abridgment of the history of England. [electronic resource] : From the invasion of Julius Cæsar, to the death of George II. The third edition. By Dr. Goldsmith.
- Standardized Title:
- History of England. Abridgments
- London : printed for C. Bathurst; J. F. and C. Rivington; L. Davis; B. Law; G. Robinson; T. Cadell; G. Kearsley; R. Baldwin; W. Goldsmith; and T. Evans, MDCCLXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,356p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Frontispiece: "Published by G. Kearsly, July 2d. 1774".
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T146025.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|