An essay upon credit, [electronic resource] : being a proposal for the immediate and entire payment of the publick debts, and raising the credit of the nation; Contain'd in a Scheme of Management of Exchequer Credit, by the present Funds: without any new Tax or Imposition. Dedicated to the Rt. Hon. the Earl of Sunderland, First Lord of his Majesty's Treasury. By Edward Leigh, Esq;.
- London : printed for W. Boreham at the Angel in Pater-Noster Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Credit -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- 1688-1815.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 5591
English Short Title Catalog, T146419.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|