An essay upon the Witham Spa. [electronic resource] : Or, a brief enquiry into the nature, virtues, and uses of a mineral chalybeate water at Witham in Essex. Wherein The Mineral Substances through which it passes, and the Impregnating Principles thereof are distinctly considered; the Water itself Analytically examined; and its several Component Parts, with their Effects upon a Human Body, separately demonstrated: From whence the Nature of the Spa, and its Excellency in many Diseases, are consequently deduced. By James Taverner, M. B. late of Clare-Hall, Cambridge.
- London : printed for B. Motte and C. Bathurst, at the Middle-Temple Gate, Fleetstreet, MDCCXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,60,p. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine, Physical -- Hydrotherapy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T146420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|