The famous history of the renown'd and valiant prince, Robert sirnamed, the Bruce, King of Scotland, [electronic resource] : &c. And of sundry other valiant Knights, Both Scots and English. Enlarged with an Addition of the Scottish Kings, Lineally descended from Him, To Charles now Prince. Together with a Note of the Beginnings of the most Part of the Ancient and Famous Nobility of Scotland. A history both pleasant and profitable, set forth and done in heroic verse, by Patrick Gordon, Gentleman.
- Standardized Title:
- Famous historie of the renouned and valiant Prince Robert
- [Edinburgh] : At Dort, printed by George Waters, 1615. Re-Printed at Edinburgh, by James Watson, His Majesty's Printer, 1718.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiv,208p. ; 12⁰.
- Epic poetry, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Gordon's history of the valiant Bruce' followed by an imprimatur leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T146441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|