Preparation for death [electronic resource] : being a letter sent to a young gentlewoman in France, in a dangerous distemper, of which she died, A⁰ 1684. by the most reverend father in god william wake, lord archbishop of canterbury.
- The eighth edition.
- London : printed for Sam. Tooke, at the Temple-Gate, 1723.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,100,p. ; 12⁰.
- Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With three final contents leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T146614.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|