A survey of the cathedral-church of Worcester [electronic resource] : with an account of the bishops thereof, from the foundation of the see, to the year 1600. Also an appendix of many Original Papers and Records, never before Printed. By William Thomas, D. D. Rector of St. Nicholas, Worcester.
- London : printed for the author, and to be had of him at his house in Worcester; and of John Clarke, [London], Bookseller, at the Golden-Ball in Duck-Lane, near Little-Britain, MDCCXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,124,222,8,210p.,plates : ill. ; 4⁰.
- Worcester Cathedral.
Church of England -- Clergy.
Church architecture -- England -- Worcester.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
'An account of the bishops of Worcester' and 'Chartæ originales ex registris sedis episcopalis Wygorn' with separate titlepages, pagination and register; the index in 'Chartæ originales' covers the whole work.
On large paper.
A reissue of the 1736 edition on large paper, with a cancel titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T146686.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|