Easy and pleasant Latin conversations [electronic resource] : or, one hundred and forty-four dialogues on common subjects, morals, and the first part of the Roman history. By Dr. Lange, of Hall, in Saxony. Republished by John Ryland, Master of a Boarding School in Northampton. For the use of Schools.
- Standardized Title:
- Verbesserte und erleichterte lateinische Grammatica. English
- London : printed for Edward and Charles Dilly, in the Poultry, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xx,146,p. ; 8⁰.
- Dialogues, Latin -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally compiled for the use of the Halle Hochschule.
With a preface by John Ryland and a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T147281.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|