A treatise concerning Heaven and Hell, [electronic resource] : containing a relation of many wonderful things therein, as heard and seen by the author, the Honourable Emanuel Swedenborg, Of the Senatorial Order of Nobles in the Kingdom of Sweden. Now first translated from the original Latin.
- Standardized Title:
- De cœlo et ejus mirabilibus, et de inferno. English
- London : printed and sold by James Phillips, George Yard, Lombard Street. And sold also by S. Leacroft, Charing Cross; T. Mills, Bristol; and E. Score, Exeter, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,lvii,,412p. ; 4⁰.
- Hell -- Early works to 1800.
Heaven -- Early works to 1800.
Future life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translated by William Cookworthy and Thomas Hartley.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Hyde, 1106
English Short Title Catalog, T147494.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|