The judgment of Paris. [electronic resource] : An English burletta. In two acts. As it is performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market. The music composed by Mr. Barthelemon.
- London : printed for T. Becket and P. A. de Hondt, in the Strand, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
34p. ; 8⁰.
- Operas -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Ralph Schomberg.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T147579.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|