Posthumours works of Dr. George Sewell, [electronic resource] : Late of Hampstead, Physician. Viz. I. The tragedy of King Richard the First. II. An essay on the usefulness of snails in medicine. III. Two moral essays, on the government of the thoughts, and on death. To which are added, poems on several occasions, publishe in his life-time.
- London : printed for Henry Curll in Clement's-Inn, M.DCC.XX.VIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi-xxiv,56;76,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sewell, George, d.1726 -- Anthologies -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by Gregory Sewell.
'Poems on several occasions' has separate pagination and register.
The final two leaves contain 'The table'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T147653.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|