Trallianus reviviscens: or, an account of Alexander Trallian, [electronic resource] : one of the Greek writers that flourished after Galen: shewing That these Authors are far from deserving the Imputation of Meer Compilers; and that the practice of physick receiv'd many great Improvements in their Time; contrary to the Opinion of Mr. Le Clerc and others. The whole interspers'd with many Curious and Useful Observations. Being a supplement to Dr. Freind's History of physick. In a letter to the Honble Sir Hans Sloane, Bart. President of the College of Physicians, And President of the Royal Society. By Edward Milward, M. D. .
- Standardized Title:
- Letter to the Honourable Sir Hans Sloane
- London : printed, and are to be sold by F. Gyles over against Gray's Inn in Holborn, 1734.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
229,p. ; 8⁰.
- Alexander, of Tralles, ca. 525-ca. 605 -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of 'A letter to the Honourable Sir Hans Sloane' 1733, with a cancel titlepage.
Cancel title printed by William Bowyer; his records show 250 copies printed.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 2033
English Short Title Catalog, T147695.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|