The noble life and character of the Honourable Sir Simon Harcourt, Lord Baron harcourt, of harcourt, in stanton In Oxfordshire, late Lord Chancellor, together with his Lordship's speech made to the Earl of Oxford on his promotion to the post of Lord High Treasurer of Great Britain [electronic resource].
- [London] : Printed in the year 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Harcourt, Simon, Sir, 1603?-1642 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 1d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T43131.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|