Papers respecting the negociation for a renewal of the East-India Company's exclusive trade. [electronic resource] : Containing, letter from the Right Honourable Henry Dundas to the chairman, dated the 15th April, 1793. And report from the committee of correspondance on the above-mentioned letter approved by the Court of Directors, on the 17th April, 1793.
- [London] : Printed by the Court of Directors for the information of the proprietors, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 4⁰.
- East India Company -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage headed: No. VII.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T43605.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|