A papist misrepresented, and represented. [electronic resource] : Or a twofold character of Popery. The one Containing a Sum of the Superstitions, Idolatries, Cruelties, Treacheries, and wicked Principles laid to the Papists Charge by their Adversaries. The other Laying open that Popery which the Papists own and profess; with the chief Articles of their Faith, and some of the principal Grounds and Reasons which hold them in that Religion. Abridged from that published by Mr. John Gother, anno 1685.
- [London, s.n., 1752?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,65,p. ; 12⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Abridged by Richard Challoner.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T43608.
- Challoner, Richard, 1691-1781.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|