The prayer of Agur, [electronic resource] : illustrated in a funeral discourse: and the advantages resulting from an early and stedfast piety. Preached extempore, by the author of Two discourses and a prayer. Publickly delivered at the Quaker's Yearly-Meeting, in Bristol. The whole taken down in characters by a member of the Church of England.
- Bristol : printed and sold by S. Farley, in Castle-Green; also sold at No. 6, in Redcross-Street; by Messrs. Newbery and Carnan, Dodsley, Cadell, and Hind, in London; Mr. Frederick, in Bath; Mr. Gammage, in Worcester; and may be had of all the booksellers in Great-Britain and Ireland, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 4⁰.
- Agur (Biblical figure).
Society of Friends -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Fothergill.
The 'Advertisement' is dated: Bristol, Feb.1, 1768.
The sermon was preached on May 22, 1767.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Roscoe, A166
Smith, J. Friends' books, 1.637
English Short Title Catalog, T44168.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|