Primitive christianity reviv'd [electronic resource] : in four volumes. Vol. I. Containing the Epistles of Ignatius, ... Vol. II. The Apostolical constitutions, ... Vol. III. An essay on those Apostolical constitutions. Vol. IV. An account of the primitive faith, ... By William Whiston, M.A.
- London : printed for the author; and are to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4v. ; 8⁰.
- Canon law -- Early works to 1800.
Church discipline -- Early works to 1800.
Church polity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Each volume has an individual titlepage.
The collective titlepage in vol. 1 only.
A fifth volume was published in 1712.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44309.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|