Prologue, and epilogue, to the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet: spoken at the performance of that tragedy by the gentlemen of the Royal Academy at Woolwich, For the Amusement of their Friends, On Thursday, October 10. 1751 [electronic resource].
- London : printed for W. Owen, at Homer's Head in Fleet-Street, near Temple-Bar, M.DCC.LI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
7,p. ; 2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44583.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|