The replies of Thomas Reeve, Esq; and Clement Wearg, Esq; in the House of Lords, the thirteenth of May, 1723. in behalf of the bill to inflict pains and penalties on the late Bishop of Rochester, against the defence made by the said late Bishop and his counsel [electronic resource].
- London : printed by S. Buckley in Amen-Corner, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22p. ; 2⁰.
- Atterbury, Francis, 1662-1732.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- London.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44603.
- Wearg, Clement, Sir, 1686-1726. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|