A reply to a hand-bill, said to be written by Dr. Whitehead: signed by George Cussens, James Milburne, Richand Edwards, Thomas Dobson, and Joseph Wolley [electronic resource].
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year M,DCC,XCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
11,p. ; 12⁰.
- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The answer is signed on p.5: Richard Rodda, John Bakewell, George Whifield, John Owen. Includes 'An answer to Dr. Whitehead's defence' by J. Rogers, pp.-11.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|