The report of the Commissioners for Taking, Examining, and Stating the Publick Accounts of the Kingdom. With the examinations and depositions relating thereunto; and the resolutions of the House of Commons thereupon; With Her Majesty's Gracious answer to the resolutions Laid before Her Majesty [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1711-1712
- London : printed for Samuel Keble at the Turk's Head in Fleetstreet, and Henry Clements at the Half-Moon in S. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
16p. ; 2⁰.
- Marlborough, John Churchill, Duke of, 1650-1722.
Great Britain. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Coinage -- Ireland.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Finance.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Confiscations and contributions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- There is no comma after "stating"; variant has a comma.
Ordered to be printed May 1712.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 1740
English Short Title Catalog, T44708.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|