The report of the Committee of the House of Commons, to whom it was referred to consider the humble petitions of several creditors and proprietors of principal mony, annuites and shares in the Mine-Adventure of England; with the resolutions of the House of Commons thereupon [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1710-03-13
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, Timothy Goodwin, Joshua Lintott, and John Pemberton, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,21,p. ; 2⁰.
- Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Supplies and stores -- Quality control.
Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Equipment -- Quality control.
Coinage -- Ireland.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Priced at foot of p.21.
Sigg. *A-E are of the same setting of type as the unpriced edition with nineteen numbered pages.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44721.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|