A representation, of the present state of religion, with regard to the late excessive growth of infidelity, heresy, and profaneness: unanimously agreed upon by a joint committee of both Houses of Convocation, of the Province of Canterbury, [electronic resource] : and afterwards rejected by the Upper House, but passed in the Lower House. Members of the committee. The Bps. of Peterborough Landaff Bangor St. Asaph St. Davids Dr. Atterbury, Prol. Dr. Stanhope Dr. Godolphin Dr. Willis Dr. Gastrell Dr. Ashton Dr. Smalridge Dr. Sydell. Archdeacon Brideock.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1711
- London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-Street, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
, 10 p. ; 2⁰.
- Church of England -- Province of Canterbury -- Convocation, 1711 -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Customs and practices -- Early works to 1800.
Religion -- Early works to 1800.
Heresies, Christian -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Religion.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44793.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|