The richardiad [electronic resource] : A satire. Translated from a Greek fragment of Petronius Abiter, by Theodorus Gratian. With notes variorum. .
- [London] : Dublin printed: London reprinted for John Warner, near Warwick-Lane, and sold by the booksellers in Ludgate-Street, at the Royal Exchange, Temple-Bar, and Charing-Cross, [1744?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Satire, Greek -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Theodorus Gratian is a pseudonym.
An attack on Richard Annesley, 6th Earl of Anglesea.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, R193
English Short Title Catalog, T44949.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|