The right of succession to the Empire of Germany, hereditary and elective. [electronic resource] : Containing I. A short account of the succession of the emperors of Germany. Hereditary and Elective. Containing I. A Short Account of the Succession of the Emperors of Germany. II. The Coronation, Dignity, and Power of the Emperor. III. The Election of the King of the Romans. IV. The College of the Electors. V. The Golden Bull. VI. The rights of the House of Austria to the monarchy of Spain.
- London : printed and sold by J. Baker, at the Black Boy, in Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Holy Roman Empire. Bulla Aurea.
Scotland -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
Holy Roman Empire -- Kings and rulers -- Election.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45056.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|