The roe-Buck procession: containing an account of the several effigies, which the Loyal Society intend to burn in Cheapside on the fifth of November. Describing the order in which they are now plac'd, the Formality of their intended Procession; and the verses to be said at their Burning. To which is prefix'd a brief history of the double deliverance of these nations on that anniversary. And some reasons In Vindication of the Loyal Society against certain Objections [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Roberts in Warwick Lane, J. Harrison at the Royal Exchange; and may be had at the Roe-Buck and Sun in Bow-Lane, near Cheapside, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,4p. ; 2⁰.
- Loyal Association (London, England) -- Case studies -- Early works to 1800.
Gunpowder Plot, 1605 -- Anniversaries, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Two Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45181.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|