The tryal of Capt. Thomas Green and his crew, [electronic resource] : before the judge of the High Court of Admiralty of Scotland; And the Assessors appointed by the Lords of Privy Council. At the instance of Mr.Alexander Higgins, Advocate, Procurator-Fiscal to the said Court, for Piracy, Robbery, and Murder. Faithfully Extracted from the Records of the said Court, and other Authentick Vouchers. Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Tryal of Captain Thomas Green and his crew
- [London] : Edinburgh, printed by the heirs of Andrew Anderson, Printer to the Queens most Excellent Majesty. Anno. Dom. MDCCV. And re-printed at London for Andrew Bell, at the Cross Keys and Bible in Cornhil; and Hugh Montgomery, at the Golden Anchor in Cornhill, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,67,p. ; 2⁰.
- Green, Thomas, d. 1705 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Piracy) -- Scotland.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45471.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|