An account of the Rotherham Independent Academy, which was opened November 5, 1795. Addressed to the religious Public, and particularly the Subscribers to the Institution [electronic resource].
- Sheffield : printed for Ridgard and Bennet, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
74p. ; 8⁰.
- [Rotherham Independent Academy] -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Sheffield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45718.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|