A catalogue of the books belonging to the Bristol Library Society; to which are prefixed the rules of the institution, and a list of the subscribers [electronic resource].
- Bristol : printed by J. Rudhall, in Small-Street, M,DCC,XC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,,18-88,p. ; 8⁰.
- Catalogs, Book -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- From p. to p.88 each page has a blank verso which is unnumbered.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45793.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|