A sermon preach'd at Rumford in the county of Essex, on Monday the 22d of October, 1722. [electronic resource] : Before the Honourable Sir John Fortescue-Aland, Kt. one of the Judges of his Majesty's Court of King's Bench. Jeffery Gilbert Esq; one of the Barons of the Exchequer. Alexander Denton Esq; one of the Judges of the Court of Common Pleas. Sir Henry Featherston, Bart. Sir Isaac Rebow, Knt. Sir Gilbert Heathcot, Kt. and Samuel Tuffnell Esq; Join'd in a special Commission of Oyer and Terminer then and there holden for the said County. By Daniel Harris, A. B. Publish'd at the Request of the Judges, the High-Sheriff and the Gentlemen of the Grand-Jury.
- [London] : Printed for S. Popping at the Black Raven in Pater-Noster-Row; and sold by John Nicks at the White Hart in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and John Clark at the Bible under the Royal Exchange, [1722?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,35,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Ezekiel XVII, 19 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45892.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|