A sermon preach'd before the Honourable the House of Commons at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Friday, January the 30th, 1718/19. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of King Charles the First. By John Waugh D. D. Rector of St. Peters Cornhill, and Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty [electronic resource].
- London : printed for John Wyat at the Rose in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22,p. ; 4⁰.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Anniversaries, etc., 1719.
Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. O.T.. Ecclesiastes VIII, 14. -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Providence and government of God -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Dr. Waugh's sermon before the House of Commons, January the 30th, 1718/19.' - The recto of the final, unnumbered, leaf contains a list of sermons preached by Dr. Waugh.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45998.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|