Reflections on the ruins of an ancient cathedral [electronic resource] : to which is added, an elegy on winter.
- The second edition.
- Chelmsford : printed and sold by L. Hassall. Sold also by F. Newbery, the Corner of Ludgate-Street, London; J. Shave, at Ipswich; W. Keymer at Colchester; T. Toft and R. Lobb at Chelmsford; J. Smitheman, at Braintree; and by all the booksellers in Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk, MDCCLXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Marriage -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Chelmsford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Edmund Rack.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Roscoe, A436
English Short Title Catalog, T46587.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|