Religious obedience founded on personal persuasion. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at Belfast the ninth of December, 1719. By John Abernethy, M. A. Minister of the Gospel.
- London : printed for J. Noon at the White-Hart in Cheapside, near Mercers-Chappel, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Freedom of religion -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 4 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T46724.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|