Remarks on The budget [electronic resource] : or, a candid examination of the facts and arguments offered to the public in that pamphlet.
- London : printed for J. Wilkie, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and may be had at the Pamphlet-Shops at the Royal-Exchange, and Charing-Cross, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Hartley, David, 1732-1813. Budget.
Hartley, David, ca. 1731-1813. Budget.
Budget -- Great Britain.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Thomas Whately. Sometimes also attributed to Charles Lloyd.
'The budget' is by David Hartley.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T46795.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|